[Insight-users] itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator bin overflow

Isaac Abbott abboti2 at rpi.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:06:55 EDT 2010

I have been using ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator to create a
histograms of images that have a pixel type USHORT, but keep running
into a DenseFrequencyContainer error (not exception). I think the
problem is because I have many pixels of the same index (like 0). This
means that the bin overflows and the program crashes. My images are at
least 1024x1024x200. Is there a way to increase the size of each bin?

Thanks for any insights!