[Insight-users] ManagedITK.VTK

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:13:41 EDT 2010

Hi Carl,

There is a pre-built assembly for ManagedITK.VTK available, but it for
a previous version of ITK (3.10):
     http://manageditk.googlecode.com/files/ManagedITK-VTK-bin-x86-3.10.0.1.zip

If you want to use a different version of ITK/ManagedITK, then you
should build ITK, ManagedITK, and ManagedITK.VTK yourself. To be
honest, this process is not easy :(

You can find instructions for building ITK here:
    www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

You can find instructions for building ManagedITK here:
    http://manageditk.googlecode.com/files/ManagedITK-article.pdf

You can find instructions for building ManagedITK.VTK here:
    http://code.google.com/p/manageditk/source/browse/trunk/Examples/ExternalProjects/VTK/Readme.txt

Let us know if you have any issues.

HTH

Cheers, Dan