[Insight-users] Convert to 3D: DeformableRegistration17 & 16

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:29:06 EDT 2010

When I tried running the DeformableRegistration17 in 3D with the input files (fixed and moving images) like this:
>DeformableRegistration17  P1T1_Img1.mha  P1T2_Img2.mha  Output_P1T1fT2m.mha DefFld_P1T1fT2m.mha

, then the output was:
usage:

DeformableRegistration17 fixedImage movingImage registeredImage
deformationField

The same goes with DeformableRegistration16. Isn't it true that these two set of codes take in the 2 image files (fixed & moving) and churn out the output files (registered image and the deformation field)? Was I making any mistake?

Thanks,
Ganesh