[Insight-users] FastBilateral missing in ITK?

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 17:22:06 EDT 2010

 From Alex to Alex (Tautology? Interesting to hear that.).

Hi Alex,

thanks for your comprehensive reply.
I  have digested  the majority of it except the part with
"alternatively, you could see with luis where to put the request on the
wiki".
Are you talking about www.itk.org/wiki  or http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK ?
On either one I still could not find the magic button "Submit User Request".

Where is it?

Regards,
Alex