[Insight-users] registration and warping composite filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 6 12:16:53 EST 2010

Hi Zoltan,

The common reasons for receiving this error message are:

A) You may be attempting to read data from an image that
     have not been loaded into memory.

or

B) In the RegionOfInterestImageFilter you may e requesting
    a region that is larger than the input image.

or

C) If you have run this piepeline more than once, and in the
     second run you attempt to process an image that is smaller
     than the input image used for the first run, the pipeline may
     fail to detect the change in size of the input.
     If this is the case, you should call UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()
     instead of just calling Update().