[Insight-users] binaryAttributeMorphology (Broken Build)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun Jan 3 17:07:40 EST 2010

Le 29 déc. 09 à 21:03, Fauze Polpeta a écrit :

> Dear Mr. Lehmann;
>
> I have faced one problem regarding the files dated 23-Jul-2009
> (http://mima2.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/binaryAttributeMorphology/binaryAttributeMorphology.tar.gz
> ):
>
> The file itkLabelMap.h does not implement anymore the following
> functions:
>

> - template<class TCoordRep>
>  bool TransformPhysicalPointToContinuousIndex(
>              const Point<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& point,
>              ContinuousIndex<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& index   )
> const;
>

> - template<class TCoordRep>
>  bool TransformPhysicalPointToIndex(
>            const Point<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& point,
>            IndexType & index                                ) const;
>

> - template<class TCoordRep>
>  void TransformContinuousIndexToPhysicalPoint(
>            const ContinuousIndex<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& index,
>            Point<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& point        ) const;
>

> - template<class TCoordRep>
>  void TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint(
>                      const IndexType & index,
>                      Point<TCoordRep, ImageDimension>& point ) const;
>

> Possibly, because they are originally implemented by the itkImage.h.
> But, for this reason, compilation of projects (and package tests) that
> rely on the itkShapeLabelMapFilter.h are broken.
>
> Which is the best solution for that? Bring back these functions to
> itkLabelMap?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Fauze

Hi,

I've just updated the archive to be sure that it contains the very
last version.
The classes available here are only the ones not yet integrated in
ITK. They should be usable with ITK 3.16 or newer, without any need to
fix those methods.
The lasts versions also contain many bug fixes you may want to have.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann