[Insight-users] Fwd: A challenge to all Windows users

URI zallen at wheelinghospital.com
Mon Jan 4 16:48:45 EST 2010

Aha! I finally got it!  The problem was that I had "configured" ITK but I
hadn't "built" it.  So I finally got the "Hello world" message.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Luis-

Thanks for the response.  Can you explicitly outline the exact steps I need
to follow (in Windows of course) to do the configuring and compiling?  I
tried following the steps from the Getting Started guide, but while that
guide provides the general procedure I think I'm again missing some subtle
element that is preventing me from successfully reaching the goal.