[Insight-users] mask on fix image and moving image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jan 3 16:05:11 EST 2010

Hi Xi,

It will be very helpful if you could post a screen shot
of the output image that you are getting.

I'm not sure that we understand what you mean when
you say that the output image has "ribs"....

You can use mask in both the Fixed and Moving images.
The effect of the mask will be that only the pixels that
are ON in the mask will be taken into account for the
computation of the metric.

Without having seen your input and output images is
hard to tell is using Masks is going to help remove
the undesirable artifacts that you are observing.