[Insight-users] Trouble using itk Refactoring Statistic classes

Ricardo Ferrari rjf.araraquara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:10:17 EST 2010

Hi Itk-Users,

Sorry for bothering you again with the same issue, but anyone could please
tell me what the hell is wrong with the attached code. I tried to provide a
very simple code to illustrate the problem. Running this program I got the
following result.

ferrari at ferrari-workstation:~/Desktop/Test$ bin/test
1a
1b
Segmentation fault
ferrari at ferrari-workstation:~/Desktop/Test$

I really appreciate any help or suggestion.

Ricardo