[Insight-users] Posts marked as bad

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:19:14 EST 2010

Hi David,

The fact is that your email client is not the only means
you can participate in this forum.
This forum is also accessible through the web provided by NABBLE.

To find this forum, you can google with keywords like "itk forum" or
you  can just go to the page below.

http://old.nabble.com/ITK-f14223.html

The web page reflects pretty much what is happening on this forum
and this page is updated quite often.

So when I said "I do not see the posts",
I meant "that page does not reflect community activity" anymore.

And when I said "we are in a peer-to-peer" mode,
I meant "your and my email clients are still deliver messages
from me to you and back".

So my question was whether the nabble system still works.
Otherwise we got stuck in the peer-to-peer mode for a while.

Alex