[Insight-users] Posts marked as bad

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:59:46 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Oleksandr Dzyubak <adzyubak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Are we in a "peer-to-peer" mode?
> Do you see your posts on the list?
>
> Alex
>

> David Doria wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Oleksandr Dzyubak <adzyubak at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> Yesterday afternoon I sent out my response to some posts
>>> and my response still has not appeared on the forum list.
>>>
>>> Well, my email was quite small, no attachments, and,
>>> from my point of view, did not have anything which
>>> could be considered as "spam".
>>>
>>> If a response does not appear on the forum,
>>> should not the author get some sort of a "callback"
>>> indicating this fact and possibly the reason why?
>>>
>>> Alex

>> Unfortunately I have no idea. Anyone have any suggestions for Alex.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David
>> Powered by www.kitware.com

I get the message like this:

to: David Doria <daviddoria+itk at gmail.com>
cc	ITK <insight-users at itk.org>

I don't know if gmail is smart enough to hide from me that I received
it twice (once personally and once on the list)? Try sending a message
to the list and not me and I'll see if I get it.

Thanks,

David