[Insight-users] trying to build ITK-SNAP

URI zallen at wheelinghospital.com
Mon Jan 11 11:26:33 EST 2010

I am trying to build ITK-SNAP (http://www.itksnap.org/) in Windows using
Visual C++ 2008 Express by following the directions here:
http://www.itksnap.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Documentation.BuildingITK-SNAP

The problem is that the current CVS version is 2.0
(http://itk-snap.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/itk-snap/itksnap/) and the build
page has not been updated, so I'm not sure which versions of CMake, ITK, etc
are compatible.  I tried to build it with the versions that I already had
but I got errors.  Does anyone have any experience building this program?

Another alternative would be to build ITK-SNAP 1.9 using the versions
specified, but I'm not sure how to get an older version from the CVS.

I've tried posting to the ITK-SNAP mailing list but I haven't had any
response so far.  Any help will be appreciated.