[Insight-users] segmentation with ITK+GUI interface

Sylvain Jaume sylvain at csail.mit.edu
Sat Jan 16 13:22:08 EST 2010

Hi Marco,

The HelloWorld plugin by Dr Pujol is definitely the simplest plugin
you can get. Please send further questions to
<slicer-devel at bwh.harvard.edu>. Since we are in transition from
KWWidgets to Qt, you have options regarding the UI.

I don't have an MITK example. Another platform is XIP
(https://collab01a.scr.siemens.com/xipwiki). Note that the UI based on
Qt is not Open Source (at least not when I was developing XIP at
Siemens).

Regards,
Sylvain