[Insight-users] problem building Segmentation Editor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 18 11:38:13 EST 2010

Hi Marco,

When building applications from the InsightApplications
CVS module, you must configure them with CMake from
the top of the InsightApplications directory.

That is, you must configure them as if you were going
to build them all together.

If you are only interested in one of the applications, you
can then open the InsightApplication solution, and from
the IDE select the project that you actually want to build,
right click on it, and build it.

The top level CMake configuration of define many of
the settings that are required for individual projects.