[Insight-users] Registration iteration output is always null?

Charlotte Curtis c.f.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:57:17 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Lodron, Gerald
<Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I observe my registration via an Iteration Event. I don't know why but the output in the command prompt is zero at each parameter but the registration works (results look fine).
> I use two 64*64*64 float pixel images with itk::ImageRegistrationMethod (linear interpolation, Bspline transform, Least squares metric, LBFS Optimizer)
>
> Does anybody has a clue:

Hi Gerald,

I haven't got a clue, I'm afraid, but I've just run into the same
problem with the same optimizer.  Actually, I'm using the same
everything except in 2D with Mattes mutual information.  Have you run
into any possible solutions in the past few weeks?  Any ideas
appreciated.  Thanks,

Charlotte