[Insight-users] How to use LevenbergMarquardt optimizer?

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Wed Jul 7 06:59:19 EDT 2010

The IterativeClosestPoint1/2/3.cxx examples of ITK perfectly show how to use LM-optimization for finding a point-based transform. As you seem to have a calibration problem you might need to implement a custum transform (derived from e.g. MatrixOffsetTransformBase) that realizes the 2D-to-3D-mapping of the US pixel coordinates.

regards,
lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------