[Insight-users] xxxxxSPAMxxxxx DRR GENARATION BY ITK AND VISUALIZATION BY VTK

michael ma michael8446 at 126.com
Thu Jul 8 21:45:09 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I try to generate DRR with DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx. and visualize by connecting ITK to VTK.

I try the way by using Cmake,  after I wrote Cmakelist,  I learnt that I have to make some changes to DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx, does anyone know how to change DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx ?

Or are there any other ways to generate DRR by ITK and visualize by VTK? How to do it ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best Regards,
Michael