[Insight-users] CMake configure helloword problem

michael ma michael8446 at 126.com
Thu Jul 15 04:15:04 EDT 2010

I am sorry to bother you again, I do not quite understand how to make a new environment variable, Could you make it more specific, thank you so much.

have a good day!
michael

At 2010-07-15 15:53:29,"Dženan Zukić" <dzenanz at gmail.com> wrote:
You should make a new environment variable called "ITK_DIR", and give it value (something like "D:\SDK\InsightToolkit-3.20.0"). Then restart CMake and click configure again.

Dženan