[Insight-users] CMake configure helloword problem

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 04:20:07 EDT 2010

Ah, if you are on windows, go to system properties, advanced, environment
variables. There you make the additions. If you are on Linux, you should put
it in your bash startup script (if I remember correctly).

However, if you are on windows, a better way to edit environment variables
is to use program called EnvMan (
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/EnvMan.aspx).

Dženan