[Insight-users] ITK has moved to Git!

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:18:01 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

Thankyou for this, the checkouts are so much faster and better!

Now that you have changed InsightApplications to ITKApps will you be
changing the  project name in the CMakeLists.txt file from
InsightApplications to ITKApps? Personally I think this would be a
good idea to ensure consistency.

Regards
   Andrew

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> We're pleased to announce the completion of the ITK repository
> conversion from CVS to Git.  The CVS repositories for Insight and
> InsightApplications have been permanently frozen.  Development of ITK
> is now officially hosted by Git.  The official repository URLs are
>
>  git://itk.org/ITK.git
>  git://itk.org/ITKApps.git
>
> One may also browse the repositories online via gitweb:
>
>  http://itk.org/gitweb
>
> See the ITK Git wiki page for further instructions:
>
>  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git
>
> -Brad

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems