[Insight-users] ITK installation question

S Ram bsell21 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:14:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm in the process of installing the ITK software, but I seem to be running into some problems. I downloaded the latest version of ITK (Insight Toolkit 3.18) and I'm using Windows XP with Visual Studio 2010 Pro. I used the cmake-gui (CMake 2.8) to configure the code and that worked fine, generating an ITK.sln file. But then when I build the ALL_BUILD I find that one of the libraries ITKCommon.lib is not built. It is not present in the Debug folder (though all the other libraries are there) and it is not present anywhere on my hard drive. Thus my build fails with errors like " LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\bin\Debug\ITKCommon.lib' ".

Does anybody have any explanation for why this is happening and any suggestions for how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,
Sar