[Insight-users] basic questions using ITK

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:41:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm starting to use ITK for the first time and I am also a relatively new
c++ programmer. I received a collection of files from a previous student and
I simply want to run that set of code, as is, with the input data that I
have generated. However, at this point, I am still debugging the code (I
don't know if the code ran fine for the previous user, but it's not working
for me).

Long story short: I'm using Visual Studio 2008 PE, I've installed and built
ITK and the project files that I received from my predecessor. I am trying
to run the executable I generated and I get errors in a code routine in my
set, of the following nature:

Error    5    error C2065: 'filter' : undeclared identifier
Error    7    error C2065: 'resampler' : undeclared identifier

Now, my thinking is that I just need to include another library to make sure
these commands are covered... but which one? Am I on the right track?

Thanks for any input and sorry the question is so basic - still learning!

Tim

--
Tim Bhatnagar