[Insight-users] Warp Image Filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 20 09:27:04 EDT 2010

Hi Micah,

The WarpImageFilter use an iterative algorithm,
so, probably "convergence" is not the real problem
here.

ITK should be managing correctly any values of
direction cosines that are orthogonal.

Tell us more about how you generated the deformation
field that you are passing to the WarpImageFilter.

It particular, we need to know if it has the same

* Origin
* Spacing
* Orientation

as the parameters of the output image.

Please post to the list as well, the

* Origin
* Spacing
* Orientation

of the input image that you are trying to
wrap.