[Insight-users] Actually implementing a Gabor filter

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:49:38 EDT 2010

Neal,

You should try one of the convolution image filters below (the first is a straightforward implementation and the second is FFT-based) which take as input a source image and a kernel image and returns the filtered image.

Nick

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/208

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/717