[Insight-users] A basic Image question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jun 25 15:47:36 EDT 2010

Hi Dirk,

What resampling filter are you using ?

--

The convention of coordinate systems in ITK
is that the Origin is located in the lower left
pixel of the image (e.g. the mathematical
standard, not the computer graphics standard).

For the image that you describe,

yes, the physical extent is

y = [-0.5,+0.5]

If you are using the itkResampleImageFilter, it is
your responsibility to pick the new origin,
(since any new origin will be a possible choice).