[Insight-users] ITK installation problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 01:02:36 EDT 2010

Hi Tanmay,

All ITK examples are intended to be run from
the command line interface of the MS-DOS
window. You shouldn't run them from the GUI
of the Visual Studio IDE.

Please open the MS-DOS window, cd to the
directory where the executables are, and type
their names from there.

--

For study material,

Please look at the Tutorials