[Insight-users] Problem when compiling ITK with Borland 5.6.4

Laurent Massoptier loloieg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 03:43:06 EST 2010

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your answer.

I read that ITK does not support Bcc 5.6, but since it was a basic error, I
decided to try to post my question here.

I just tried to compile with Bcc 5.6 the class you suggested (in a clean new
project) and it seems to work. I get no message error.

I also tried to include this simple class in ITK and no error was reported
for this class.

Thanks

Laurent