[Insight-users] Problem when compiling ITK with Borland 5.6.4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 6 20:37:01 EST 2010

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for testing this code with Borland 5.6.

The fact that the simple example worked is
quite promising.

If you are *really* motivated to get ITK to compile
in Borland 5.6, we could assist you in the process,
but you should anticipate that this may require
weeks or even months of effort.

We probably should start with compiling the
non-templated classes, and once they work,
move to the basic classes, such as the
itk::FixedArray.