[Insight-users] ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS

michiel mentink michael.mentink at st-hughs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 05:54:12 EST 2010

Dear Luis,

thank you, instead of going to the binary directory, I went to the source
directory,
then built ITK and then did a build install. Compiling and building went
okay after a few tries.

1) I did however see some comment in the build about having to use adjusted
function calls
    in order to profit from the improved registration methods.
   "add some new calls to these components." There are two examples in the
/review directory,
    but I couldn't really find anything useful there. Is there some more
documentation available
    somewhere?

2) Are there any other interesting options that come available when
"use_review" is enabled?
   Is there documentation about that somewhere?

3) Now that optimization comes up, are there any options for GPU use in ITK?

cheers,

Michael