[Insight-users] Error!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:18:27 EST 2010

> In cmake when I want to configure it says couldn't find Tclsh , missing
> TCL_TCLSH.

That is expected if you do not have tcl installed. If you do not want
to use TCL then ignore the warning.

> and then after building Hello world program, in the run part there is an
> error!! ITKcommon.dll not found!
> it is my first time that I am using ITK.
>
> would you please tell me what is the problem?

You need to click generate then open the .sln in the binary folder you
specified and build itk. If you do not have an i7 920 or better this
will probably take 30 minutes to 1 hour to build.

John