[Insight-users] Mean shift segmentation in ITK?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 16 17:03:04 EDT 2010

Bill, David,

Just for the record,

A search with:

          find . -name "*MeanShift*"

brings the following files:

Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics/

./itkSampleMeanShiftClusteringFilter.h
./itkSampleMeanShiftBlurringFilter.h
./itkHypersphereKernelMeanShiftModeSeeker.h
./itkMeanShiftModeSeekerBase.h
./itkSampleSelectiveMeanShiftBlurringFilter.txx
./itkMeanShiftModeSeekerBase.txx
./itkMeanShiftModeCacheMethod.txx
./itkSampleMeanShiftBlurringFilter.txx
./itkSampleMeanShiftClusteringFilter.txx
./itkHypersphereKernelMeanShiftModeSeeker.txx
./itkSampleSelectiveMeanShiftBlurringFilter.h
./itkMeanShiftModeCacheMethod.h