[Insight-users] exclude pixel values (background) from metrics

Darren Weber darren.weber.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:22:23 EDT 2010

Hi Luis et al.,

There may be a mistake in my code for configuring the metric.  It was
missing a call to:

metric->SetFixedImage()

However, after adding this call (with a fixed image input), it makes no
difference (still get 'nan').

Is there an example of how to use an itk::MeanSquaresImageToImageMetric to
set an intensity threshold?

I've searched for an example, but nothing came up, e.g.:

$ itkSearchExamples.bash "SetFixedImageSamplesIntensityThreshold"

Search term: SetFixedImageSamplesIntensityThreshold

Searching ITK files in: /opt/local/share/InsightToolkit/examples

Searching ITK files in: /opt/local/share/InsightToolkit/testing

TIA,
Darren