[Insight-users] CMake 2.8 config error

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Mar 23 15:44:39 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

It'll be a while until I can check this again,
since Ive deleted the problem builds.  Im not
sure how I could be pointing ITK at VTK
other than having gdcm built pointing
to the install directory for VTK to build
vtkgdcm and then ITK pointing to gdcm
in the install directory.  Ill try again and
post if I get the error.

Dean