[Insight-users] (Please Help) fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vnl_lbfgs.h'

Wei Liu smartnose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:08:33 EDT 2010

Hi All:

I'm new to ITK, and I'm writing a simple program using one of the minimizing
procedure in vnl.

I configured my cmakelist as follows, and successfully compile the 'Hello
World' example, but when I try to compile my optimizer, my compiler (Visual
Studio 2008) couldn't find  'vnl_lbfgs.h' . It is surely installed, and I
might get around it by manually setting the path in my Visual Studio, but is
there any better way that I can fix it?

My cmakelist files is like:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

PROJECT(bond)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)

INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
  ${VXLCORE_INCLUDE_DIR}
  ${GEL_INCLUDE_DIR}
  ${VXL_VNL_INCLUDE_DIR}
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(bond bond.cpp mex_optimizer.cpp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(bond ITKCommon)