[Insight-users] Problem buidling with ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 27 13:11:40 EDT 2010

Hi  조봉수,

                  Welcome to ITK !

It seems that you have successfully build
and installed ITK.

Now that you are ready to try the example,
Please note that what you must do,
is described in the Tutorials:

http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/tutorials.html

in particular in

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

You must

1) Create a separate directory,
2) copy in it only *ONE* of the examples.
3) Write a CMakeLists.txt file for it
    (as described in the tutorial)
4) Then configure the example with CMake
5) Set the ITK_DIR variable to point to where
    you build (or where you installed) ITK.
6) Finally do "make".

Please read the tutorial and follow the step
by step instructions.

You will find similar guidance in the first
chapters of the ITK Software Guide:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf