[Insight-users] Difference between 3.4 and 3.14 for MattesMutualInformation Registration ?

Uma Ranjan usranjan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:57:08 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

 No, the images have (1,0,0/0,1,0/0,0,1) as direction cosines. Also, the
images are from an in-line system which has identical slice spacing, so they
are more or less registered already. I found that the 1.3 version of the
same optimizer gave much better results.

And no - I have not turned ON REVIEW or
ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS. Will they help ? I only found that I
was not setting the direction in the resampler, but setting it only made
things worse for the rotation values.

regards
uma