[Insight-users] Difference between 3.4 and 3.14 for MattesMutualInformation Registration ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 27 14:02:10 EDT 2010

Hi Uma,

Do your images have Orientation ?

That is, the value of their Direction matrix,
is it different from Identity ?

If so, the behavior of ITK 3.14 will be more
appropriate than the behavior of ITK 3.4.

Also:

Have you turned ON the use of the REVIEW
directory ?

are you using the flag

ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS  ?

---

To assist you better, we will need more details
about the registration that you are performing.