[Insight-users] itk release and debug install both on linux system

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 29 15:28:56 EDT 2010

Hi Michiel,

Something is going wrong during the configuration.

Please check:

1) Did you get the interactive ncurses menu from
    ccmake  ?

2) Did ccmake show you any error or warning
    messages ?

    If so, please post them to the list.

3) Is there a "Makefile" in this directory ?

           /MMprogs/ITK_bin/debug

4) Please look at the files:

/MMprogs/ITK_bin/debug/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log
/MMprogs/ITK_bin/debug/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log

     They may contain hints of what
     the real problem is.

--

BTW: your install directory shouldn't be the same
directory in which you are building ITK. (Although