[Insight-users] itk release and debug install both on linux system

michiel mentink michael.mentink at st-hughs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 06:02:46 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

1) I'm not shure what you mean with ncurses.
    I get the ccmake menu, which is interactive enough, it shows
"configuring" with an
    increasing percentage when I hit 'c'.

2) No error messages

3) no makefile, that's why I can't do make

In fact, a complete hd search revealed that no CMakeOutput.log is created
anywhere.
Also, no CMakeError.log file is created.
Even when I do cmake, make and make install from /src dir, the
CMakeOutput.log and
CMakeError.log files are not changed, only the cmake.check_cache

However, everything seems to be installed in ITK_bin/debug now.

Now I will try if I can convince a project to use the ITK installed in the
ITK_bin/debug
directory.

cheers, Michael