[Insight-users] itk release and debug install both on linux system

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 30 10:46:23 EDT 2010

Hi Michiel,

After you hit "c" for configure,
did you also hit "g" for "generate"  ?

It looks like you are missing that last step
of doing "generate".

---

FYI: ncurses is the text-based GUI library that
ccmake uses by default in Linux/Cygwin.
If you saw a menu similar to the image shown in:
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img19.html
then you  are using ccmake with the ncurses
interface.

--

You may want to follow again the step-by-step
instructions of the tutorial: