[Insight-users] is itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DGradientConstraintForceFilter bug fixed ?

Snehal Kasodekar snehalkasodekar at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 18:06:52 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I was trying to run DeformableModelSimplexMesh application from InsightApplications.
The program was crashing on starting the deformation process. I debugged the code a bit and found the problem to be the following line :

vec_for[0] -= this->m_Gradient->GetPixel(coord)[0];

initkDeformableSimplexMesh3DGradientConstraintForceFilter :: ComputeExternalForce() method.

I searched the mailing list and found this thread:

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2010-March/035529.html

I have ITK 3.18 released on April 15. Does this version have the fix for the bug ?

Thanks,
Snehal