[Insight-users] Using ITK on classification

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:32:45 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm a Environmental Engineer working in Remote Sensing and landcover
classification. I have been using ITK for segmentation and not much. Now, I
believe I should "increase" my uses by using for  Supervised Classification.
I saw that a couple of days ago Franz Schiller sent a message regarding the
use of Supervised Classigication methods. But, as far as I can see at the
archives no one reply to him. Could anyone indicate me where can I retrieve
some information regarding implemented Supervised Classification algorithms
(except Software Guide ITK).

Thank you for your help
Best regards,
Jenny