[Insight-users] To get ITK-VTK working

Caleb Johnston cjj37 at cornell.edu
Tue May 18 12:44:39 EDT 2010

I see the code listed in the example PDF. However, could you send me your
example source file? Or you can paste it in an email if it is just that one
example c file.

A segmentation fault is caused by your program attempting to access a
protected region of memory. Its possible that is happening in your code
accidentally.

Caleb