[Insight-users] Registration with a deformation field

Jochen Cammin jcammin1 at jhmi.edu
Tue May 18 15:04:03 EDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

You could try the Daemons algorithm. It should be much faster but a
(potential) disadvantage is that the resulting deformation field is not
necessary smooth - unless you switch on the deformation field smoothing.

There are examples DeformableRegistration2.cxx,
DeformableRegistration3.cxx (and others) in the Examples/Registration/
directory.

Cheers,
Jochen