[Insight-users] Registration with a deformation field

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 24 13:13:54 EDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

     2 Minutes per iteration of the optimizer
     is way too long for a typical registration.

In a 2D image of size 256x256,  this should
take just fractions of a second per iteration.

You may be using this code compiled for "Debug" mode,
which seriously affects its run-time speed.

Please make sure that you recompile the code for "Release"