[Insight-users] SetNumberOfSpatialSamples has no effect on computation time???

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 26 15:52:59 EDT 2010

Hi  Pinpress,

Thanks for your clarification.

---

A change from 10% of samples to 100% of samples should be
noticeable in the time that it takes to compute the registration.

A)  How big are your images ?

B)  How many pixels do they have ?

C)  How many iterations did your optimizer ran ?

D)  What Transform are you using ?

something else might be at play here....