[Insight-users] test surgurical cut

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:40:05 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what do you mean by "colored and real" but most DICOM images (e.g. CT, MRI,

PET and SPECT) are in grayscale representation, you can artificially rescale their gray level

intensities to colored values. Regarding the type of image, since you are most likely to use the

FE model and you want your results in color, I assume you need your images to pertain good

details which is a problem with the vector images.

I don't think that ParaView or VolView would perform the surgical cut for you, implementing the

surgical cut is better to be done independently and in a parametrically controlled manner.

Dawood