[Insight-users] test surgurical cut

H-B h4cd at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 01:17:38 EDT 2010

Dear Dawood,

The point from the simulation, is that the trainner in surgury feel reality.
and the body look like the human, as i know from other research is that the finite element is the very real one.
but how ??? how cold i use it ?? this is my question?? as i search the DICOM (i think it have morte details) but most of them gray.........
which type of data will be suit, and i can then apply the algorith on it and get result?