[Insight-users] ERROR C1083 with the examples of InsightToolkit-3.20.0

Marcos Belmonte marcosbelm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:19:09 EST 2010

Hi, I'm Marcos Belmonte, from Spain. I have downloaded the examples for the
book "The ITK Software Guide" Second edition and I have errors. The steps I
follow it's:

1)opening Cmake from cygwin, and put the directory of
DataRepresenting/Image, for example  and I create a folder for the building.
2)pressing configure and generate
3)I use visual C++ so then I go to the build folder and execute the VC++
project, but I have a lot of C1083 errors such as \RGBImage.cxx(21) : fatal
error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'itkImage.h': No such
file or directory
It's true that in the directory when there are the files .cxx there aren't
.h files, but I thought they are found with CMakeLists.txt

What can I do for solving the problem?
Thanks very much.
Regards.