[Insight-users] Fw: Re: automatic segmentation

H-B h4cd at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 12:08:01 EST 2010

--- On Thu, 11/11/10, H-B <h4cd at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: H-B <h4cd at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] automatic segmentation
To: "Jon Haitz Legarreta Gorroño" <jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 12:02 PM

Dear Jon

it is no a surgery simulation, i take it as anexample of my research,
your guss i right.

do you know, in my university no any one of prof. know about medical image processiong.
even we dont have good graphics doctor. this is my problem no any one have prior experiance on this direction. and my supervisor will leave the university in the next 3 months. :(

but there is some research said they work on itk  :), but no details.

i will try to do my best, you and dawood realy help me.

Best Regards,

   H.B